Tuesday 18 August 2015

Week 10 Roundup

We are mid-way through August, which is the third month of our Harry Potter Challenge. Yesterday I posted the last review of Book 1 and this week I hope to review the first 3 chapters of Chamber of Secrets.

Reading


I've been slowly making my way through Prisoner of Azkaban and I'm really enjoying it! This was my favorite book until Goblet of Fire came out and I cannot wait to start blogging about it. I'm about a third of the way through and if all goes well, should be able to finish it by the end of the month - yay!

Cross-Stitching


A good while back (in June maybe?) I posted a picture of a dragonfly cross-stitch that I had bought on the whim while out with Corrie. It has kept me occupied during the evenings and is the reason I managed to listen to all 44 episodes of Dusted by Storywonk in the space of a month (they have been making this show since last October).


Last week I went to visit Corrie and ended up getting two more cross-stitch kits from her (thank you Corrie), this time of her own design - you do all know that she is a crafting queen, yes? This time, she has decided to turn the Apple emojis into cross-stitch designs and I love them! She gave me a 'Smiling Pile of Poo' - which I have almost finished - and 'Face Savoring Delicious Food' - which I gave to a friend for her birthday, because she liked it so much.


I've been enjoying cross-stitching so much that I decided to buy my own thread and fabric, so that I can make more of these emojis. If you're interested to see what else Corrie gets up to, head on over to her website or her Etsy shop.

Until next time,
Lucia

No comments:

Post a Comment