Tuesday 14 July 2015

Week 6 Roundup

Where has this week gone? It seems like things are just going downhill in terms of this challenge...

Confession


I didn't manage to read a single page of Harry Potter last week. This makes me sad. Granted, I had a pretty good excuse as my mom came to visit me in London for a few days and so I didn't have time to read in between going to work, having looooooooooooong lunches and afternoon teas discussing all sorts of things. It has been a long time since we had mother-daughter days and it was really nice :)

This week hasn't started out great - I'm still in my cross-stitching craze and spent 4 hours last night stitching and listening to Dusted, the StoryWonk Buffy the Vampire Slayer podcast series.

Tonight I will be working late, but tomorrow I should have a dance class so will endeavor to read on the bus there and back. Hopefully, I will also manage to write a review post tonight.

Sorry it's been so quiet, but it was nice to see a new post from Corrie, at least!

Until next time,
Lucia

No comments:

Post a Comment