Thursday 30 July 2015

Week 8 Roundup

One holiday finishes, another begins! A few days before Corrie returned to London from her travels Down Under, my lovely boyfriend and I set off on our own adventures visiting our respective parents in Cyprus and Finland.


I am writing this post sitting outside on the porch of the lovely boyfriend's uncle's house, as the numerous men of the family watch a football match. I'm not really into football, so decided to update you all on my Harry Potter Challenge progress.

It seems Corrie and I are both behind on our challenge. I am currently reading Chapter 11 of Chamber of Secrets, which means I am about halfway through the book. We've been going to the beach practically everyday, but it's been so hot that most of the day has been spent cooling off in the water. I'm hoping that tomorrow will be different, as I am keen to try and finish the book within the one month limit (and work on my tan at the same time!)

That being said, I'm aware that I've been making many such promises these past few weeks without much follow-through. It seems, therefore, that August will be Chamber of Secrets month on the blog, as I think Corrie is also close to finishing her read through Philosopher's Stone.

There are 10 minutes left of the match and I am being eaten by mosquitoes. I wish I'd brought my book with me...

Until next time,
Lucia

No comments:

Post a Comment