Wednesday 22 July 2015

Week 7 Roundup

A very brief post to say that I finally managed to read some more of Chamber of Secrets! I mentioned in another post that for a long time, Book 2 was my least favorite of the series. Maybe that's why I haven't been so enthusiastic about reading it this month. I've made some notes on things to blog about, a lot of those are things that I'd not really picked up on during previous re-reads - I love that there are still new things for me to discover! I remember always being slightly amused by Lockhart's character, but I must admit that I'm finding him really annoying this time around.

I'm off on holiday today and am taking Chamber of Secrets, as well as Prisoner of Azkaban with me to read on the plane and on the beach. I might even get a chance to finally write a review post about the first few chapters of Book 2 tonight on the train to Belgium!

Until next time,
Lucia

No comments:

Post a Comment